For your convenience, we have made a number of forms available for patients to download. If you are new to our practice, we encourage you to download and print out the new patient forms. Filling these out in advance of your first visit will minimize the time you spend in the waiting room filling them out when you get here. Other forms are informational.
If your doctor has given you a form with specific information or instructions different from the information on these online forms, rely on the information given to you by your doctor, not on the online forms. If you’re not sure which forms you need, please call 586-774-0393 for assistance or email us your questions at email@example.com.
If you’re unable to open these files, you probably need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program, which is available at the following location: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Click on the forms you would like to download:
- Welcome Letter
- Refractive Surgery Informed Consent Form
- Exploring Your Refractive Options at Metropolitan Eye Center
- Important Factors to Consider When Making the Decision to Have Laser Vision Correction Eye Surgery
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Medical History Questionnaire
- PHI Release Form
- Personal Information